2017 Physician Office Diagnostic Testing Market: New Frontiers, Business Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape
VPGMarketResearch’s new report provides comprehensive analysis of the physician office market segment, including dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
- Review of thephysician office market segment, including dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers. - Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by test category: - Routine and Special Chemistry - Microbiology/Infectious Diseases - Hematology - Flow Cytometry - Coagulation - Immunoproteins - Drugs of Abuse - TDM - Endocrine Function - Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares ofmajor reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Tests and Instrumentation
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures. - Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers market by Abaxis, Abbott, Alfa Wasserman, Awareness Technologies, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Behnk Elektronik, Biocode, Bio/Data, bioMerieux, Cardiovascular Diagnostics, Carolina Chemistries, Diagnostica Stago, Diesse Ves Matic, Drew-Scientific, Helena Laboratories, Horiba, Instrumentation Laboratory, Inverness, ITC Hemochron, Medica, Menarini, Nihon Kohden, Nova Biomedical, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Polymedco, Randox, Roche, Siemens, Sysmex, Teco Medical Instruments, Trinity Biotech, and other suppliers.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing. - Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years. - Design criteria for POC testing products. - Alternative business expansion strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 970 pages and152 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch