Paint and Coatings: Strategic Assessments of Leading Suppliers - Marketing Tactics, Joint Ventures, Technological Capabilities, M&A
A thought-provoking report on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide paints and coatings market. The report is designed to provide the paints and coatings industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The report’s major objectives include:
- To establish a comprehensive, factual, annually-updated and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world’s leading paints and coatings companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, marketing and technological capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations’ internal competitor information gathering efforts by providing strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify the least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
Contains 500 pages and 60 tablesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.