Paint and Coatings Market Consolidation 2017-2022: Who will not survive?
Will the industry consolidate, decentralize, or undergo a bimodal transformation?
- How will the current trends affect the major market segments?
- Which companies will enter the market and which will not survive?
This new 142-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides analysis of the global paint and coatings market outlook, as well as supplier strategies, marketing tactics, and technological know-how.
The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the paint and coatings market, including:
- Sales forecasts for major market segments.
- Sales forecasts for key geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, Mideast.
- In addition, the report reviews the major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the paints and coatings industry during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations and others.
The companies analyzed in this report are AkzoNobel, BASF, DuPont, Henkel, Kansai Paint, Nippon Paint, PPG, RPM, Sherwin-Williams, and Valspar.Contains
142 pages and 3 tablesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.