2017 POC/Point-of-Care Infectious Disease Testing Market: New Frontiers, Business Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape
VPGMarketResearch’s new report provides comprehensive analysis of the POC infections disease testing market, including its dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
- Review of the POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for major infectious disease tests by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares ofmajor reagent and instrument suppliers.
Infectious Disease Tests
AIDS/HIV, Adenovirus, Aeromonads, Bartonella, Blastocystis Hominis, Campylobacter, Candida, Chancroid, Chlamydia, Clostridium, Coronavirus, Coxsackievirus, Cryptosporidium, Cyclospora, CMV, E. Coli, Echovirus, Encephalitis, Enterovirus, EBV, Giardia, Gonorrhea, Granuloma Inguinale, Hantavirus, H. Pylori, Hepatitis (A, B, C, D, E), Herpes Simplex Virus, Human Herpes Virus-6 (HHV-6), Influenza, Legionella, Lyme disease, Pymphogranuloma, Malaria, Measles, Meningitis, Mononucleosis, Microsporidium, Mononucleosis, Mumps, Mycoplasma, Polyomaviruses, Parvovirus B19, Pneumonia, Polyomaviruses, Pseudomonas, Rabies, RSV, Rhinovirus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rotavirus , Rubella, Salmonellosis, Septicemia, Shigella, Staphylococci, Streptococci, Syphilis, Toxoplasmosis, Trichomonas, Tuberculosis, Vibrio, West Nile, Yersenia.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
The companies analyzed in the report include:
-Diagnostica Stago/Trinity Biotech
-Mackay Life Sciences
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains835 pages and80 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch