2016-2020 U.S. POC/Point-of-Care Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets: Physician Offices, Emergency Rooms, Operating Suites, ICUs/CCUs, Cancer Clinics, Ambulatory Care Centers, Surgery Centers, Nursing Homes, Birth Centers - Supplier Shares, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Competitive Strategies
This new 238-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 38 tables, and provides a comprehenfive analysis of the POC hematology and flow cytometry market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competifive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic Product suppliers develop effecfive business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC hematology and flow cytometry market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of nine POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers. five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for hematology and flow cytometr.rocedures by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practice. Emergency Room. Operating/Recovery Suites- ICUs/CCU. Cancer Clinic. Ambulatory Care Center. Surgery Center. Nursing Homes - Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
sales and market shares of major hematology and flow cytometry reagent and instrument suppliers.
Instrument Placements and Installed Base
The report provides estimates of annual placements and total installed bas.or major hematolog.nd flow cytometry analyzers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of hematology and flow cytometry procedures performed in POC testing locations. - Review of leading hematology and flow cytometry analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing. - Comprehenfive listings of companies developing or marketin.ematology and flow cytometrtesting technologies and Products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, Product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new Products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new hematology and flow cytometry instruments and reagen.ystems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years. - Design criteria for POC testing Products. - Alternafive business expansion strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer Product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files
Contains 238 pages and 38 tables.
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.