2016-2020 POC/Decentralized Diagnostic Testing Market: Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts for 300 Tests, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Strategies
VPGMarketResearch's new report provides a comprehensive analysis of theten POC market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive land scape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demand s are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
- Review of theten POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers. - Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market segment: - Home/Personal Testing - Physician Offices/Group Practices - Emergency Rooms - Operating/Recovery Suites - ICUs/CCUs - Cancer Clinics - Ambulatory Care Centers - Surgery Centers - Nursing Homes - Birth Centers and by test category: - Routine and Special Chemistry - Microbiology/Infectious Diseases - Hematology - Flow Cytometry - Coagulation - Immunoproteins - Drugs of Abuse - TDM - Endocrine Function - Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares ofmajor reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Tests and Instrumentation
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures. - Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers market by Abaxis, Abbott, Alfa Wasserman, Awareness Technologies, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Behnk Elektronik, Biocode, Bio/Data, bioMerieux, Cardiovascular Diagnostics, Carolina Chemistries, Diagnostica Stago, Diesse Ves Matic, Drew-Scientific, Helena Laboratories, Horiba, Instrumentation Laboratory, Inverness, ITC Hemochron, Medica, Menarini, Nihon Kohden, Nova Biomedical, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Polymedco, Rand ox, Roche, Siemens, Sysmex, Teco Medical Instruments, Trinity Biotech, and other suppliers.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing. - Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years. - Design criteria for POC testing products. - Alternative business expansion strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D. - The companies analyzed in the report include: - Abbott - ADI/American Diagnostica/Sekisu - Agilent Technologies - Alere/Biosite/Inverness - Axis-Shield - Beckman Coulter/Danaher - Becton Dickinson - Bio/Data - Biomerieux - Bio-Rad - Cepheid - Chrono-Log - Corgenix - Decode Genetics - Diadexus - Diagnocure - Diagnostica Stago/Trinity Biotech - Diamedix/Erba - Diasorin - Eiken Chemical - EKF Diagnostics - Fujirebio - Grifols - Helena Laboratories - Hologic/Gen-Probe - Horiba - Instrumentation Laboratory - International Technidyne/Nexus DX - Kreatech/Leica - Kyowa Medex - Lonza - Mackay Life Sciences - Matritech - Nihon Kohden - Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics - Polartechnics - Polymedco - Qiagen - Roche - SDIX - Sequenom - Siemens - Sienco - Sysmex - Takara Bio - Thermo Fisher - Tosoh - Wako - Zycare/Alere
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
1,230 pages and 343 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.