2017 POC/Decentralized Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Testing: Physician Offices, Emergency Rooms, Operating Suites, ICUs/CCUs, Cancer Clinics, Ambulatory Care Centers, Surgery Centers, Nursing Homes, Birth Centers - Supplier Shares and Strategies, Country Forecasts, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation Review
VPGMarketResearch.com's new report provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC clinical chemistry markets, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
- Review of the POC clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers. - Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts clinical chemistry procedures by market segment: - Physician Offices/Group Practices - Emergency Rooms - Operating/Recovery Suites - ICUs/CCUs - Cancer Clinics - Ambulatory Care Centers - Surgery Centers - Nursing Homes - Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing. - Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years. - Design criteria for POC testing products. - Alternative business expansion strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 500 pages and 129 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch