2023-2027 North America Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market - CEA, CA 15-3, CA 27.29,CA 125, Estrogen Receptor, HER2, Polypeptide-Specific Antigen, Progesterone Receptor - US, Canada, Mexico - Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Emerging Technologies, Latest Instrumentation, Growth Opportunities
This new 3-country report from LeadingMarketResearch.com
This report is designed to assist diagnostics industry executives, as well as companies planning to diversify into the dynamic and rapidly expanding breast cancer diagnostic testing market, in evaluating emerging opportunities and developing effective business strategies during the next five years.
The report provides granular market segmentation analysis and forecasts for major breast cancer markers; profiles leading suppliers and recent market entrants with innovative technologies and products; reviews current assays and instrumentation; evaluates emerging technologies; and offers specific opportunities and growth strategies for suppliers.Rationale
The breast cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the worldwide breast cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field. Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion worldwide.Country Analyses
Canada, Mexico, USABusiness Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.Supplier Shares, Sales and Volume Forecasts
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts by assaysInstrumentation Review
- Analysis of major analyzers used for breast cancer testingTechnology Assessment
- Assessment of latest technologies and their potential applications for breast cancer diagnostic testing
- Review of competing/complementing technologies
- Companies, universities and research centers developing new breast cancer diagnostic tests and detection technologiesCompetitive Strategies
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and start-up firms developing innovative breast cancer diagnostic technologies and products, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements, and new products in R&D.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
Abbott, Affymetrix, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, bioMerieux, Bio-Rad, DiaSorin, Eiken Chemical, Elitech Group, Enzo Biochem, Fujirebio, Fujifilm Wako, Grifols, Hologic, Leica Biosystems, PerkinElmer, Qiagen, QuidelOrtho, Roche, Siemens Healthineers, Takara Bio, Thermo Fisher, and others.Please note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.