2020 U.K. Molecular Diagnostic Analyzers and Reagent Forecasts for 100 Tests: Infectious and Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity Testing - Supplier Shares, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Emerging technologies, Instrumentation Review
This new 1,122-page report from LeadingMarketResearch.com contains 53 tables, and presents analysis of the UK molecular diagnostics market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the UK molecular diagnostics laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- An extensive review of DNA probe and biochip technologies, test formats, detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and amplification methods.
- Ten-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for the following categories:
- Infectious Diseases - Genetic Diseases - Cancer
- Paternity Testing/HLA Typing - Forensic Testing
- Review of testing methodologies an instrumentation technologies.
- Feature comparison of automated and semiautomated analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Over 60 specific opportunities for molecular diagnostic instruments, test systems, IT and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major suppliers, and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
1,122 pages and 53 tables Please note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.