2018 Mane in the Global Flavor and Fragrance Sector
This strategic assessment of Mane, one of the world’s leading flavor and fragrance companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents a comprehensive analysis of the company’s performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global flavor and fragrance market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
-A 4-9 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: OWNERSHIP
- Background of parent companies, private owners, and shareholder information.
SECTION III: BUSINESS EVOLUTION
- History of the company’s formation, which is important to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality, and future strategies. - Business evolution milestone charts.
SECTION IV: ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Most recent acquisitions, divestitures, and organizational changes. - Current organizational structure. - Background of senior managers.
SECTION V: MAJOR FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Production, compounding, creative, and R&D facilities by country. - Workforce size.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO AND TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Major products and services, including fragrances (fine, technical), flavors, aroma- chemicals (high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume specialties), essential oils, and others. - Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
SECTION VII: MARKETING CAPABILITIES
- Sales force size by country. - Major sale office locations. - Marketing tactics.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Sales estimates by product category and geographic region. - Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- Organizational - Technological - Marketing - Financial
SECTION X: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
Contains 26 pages and 2 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.