Leading Paint and Coatings Supplier Marketing Tactics, Technological Know-How and Market Segmentation Forecasts, 2017-2021
This new 88-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides analysis of the global paint and coatings market, as well as leading supplier marketing tactics and technological know-how.
The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the paint and coatings market, including:
- Sales forecasts for major market segments.
- Sales forecasts for key geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, Mideast.
- In addition, the report reviews the major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the paints and coatings industry during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations and others.
The companies analyzed in the report are AkzoNobel, BASF, DuPont, Henkel, Kansai Paint, Nippon Paint, PPG, RPM, Sherwin-Williams, and Valspar. The company profiles include:
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, processes, and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
88 pages and 3 tables.Please note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.