Leading Paint and Coatings Companies - Strategic Directions, Marketing Tactics, Technological Know-How and Market Segmentation Forecasts, 2017-2021
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides analysis of the world's leading paint and coatings companies' strategic directions, marketing tactics, and technological know-how.
The companies analyzed in this report include Akzo Nobel, BASF, DuPont, Henkel, Kansai Paint, Nippon Paint, PPG, RPM, Sherwin-Williams, and Valspar. The report presents:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Major strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product development.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, processes, and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
134 pages.Please note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.