2018 Leading Flavor and Fragrance Companies: Strategic Directions, Marketing Capabilities, Product Portfolios, Technological Know-How and Global Sales Segment Forecasts
This new 135-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides strategic directions, marketing capabilities, product portfolios and technological know-how of world's leading flavor and fragrance companies. The report presents:
- Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and
- Specific business, new product development and marketing objectives and strategies.
- Major strengths and weaknesses.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Sales force estimates by country.
- Major sales office locations.
- Distribution strategies.
- Promotional tactics.
- Products and services, including fragrances (fine, technical), flavors, aroma chemicals (high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume specialties), essential oils, and others.
- Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
The companies analyzed in this report include Firmenich, Frutarom, Givaudan, T. Hasegawa, IFF, Mane, Robertet, Sensient, Symrise, and Takasago.Contains
135 pagesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.