Leading Agrochemical Companies Strategic Directions, Marketing Tactics, Technological Know-How and Global Sales Segment Forecasts, 2019-2024
This new report from LeadingMarketResearch.com provides world's leading agrochemical companies strategic directions, marketing tactics and technological know-how.
The report presents:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures
- Major promotional strategies
- Distribution approaches
- Product service and support
- Customer relations
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, and related capabilities
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
The companies analyzed in this report include ADAMA, BASF, Bayer, DowDuPont, FMC, Monsanto, Nufarm, Sumitomo, and Syngenta.Contains
106 pagesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.