Japanese Hospital Tumor Marker Testing Market 2021: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Test Volume and Sales Forecasts, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation and Opportunities
This new report from VPGMarketResearch contains 537 pages, 42 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the Japanese hospital tumor marker testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the Japanese hospital laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Mortality statistics and scientific views on the etiology of major types of cancer, e.g., lung, colorectal, breast, prostatic, pancreatic, leukemia, lymphoma, gastrointestinal, bladder, liver, ovarian, testicular, oral, skin and others.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for 40 tumor markers performed in Japanese hospitals.
- Current instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
537 pages and 42 tablesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.