2015 Japan Flow Cytometry Market: Reagent and Instrument Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Country Test Volume and Sales Market Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
This report contain 142 pages, 15 tables and presents a comprehensive analysis of the Japanese flow cytometry market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the Japanese flow cytometry practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Five-year volume and sales forecasts for major flow cytometry tests performed in Japanese hospitals and commercial laboratories.
- Annual placements and installed base of major flow cytometers.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies and a feature comparison of leading systems.
- Five-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging diagnostic technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for new instruments, consumables, and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and corporate strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
142 pages and 15 tables Please note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.