2015-2019 Japan Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Markets: Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies
“2015-2019 Japan Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Markets” is a new strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the Japanese clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets during the nextfive years. The report explores future trends in the Japanese market; provides estimates of the specimen, test and sales volumes, as well as major suppliers’ sales and market shares; compares features of leading analyzers; profiles key competitors; and identifies specific product and marketing opportunities emerging during the next five years.
The report provides five-year volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in hospitals, commercial laboratories, physician offices, and ambulatory care centers, including controls, calibrators and consumables.
The clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets are undergoing significant transformation, caused by convergence of new and more stringent regulations; advances in diagnostic technologies, system engineering, automation, and IT; and intensifying competition. Some segments, like routine chemistry, are already resembling commodity markets, where product positioning and cost per test are more critical than underlying technology. This evolving marketplace creates exciting opportunities for a variety of new instruments, reagent systems, and auxiliary products, such as specimen preparation devices, controls, and calibrators.
- New product development opportunitieswith significant market appeal. - Alternative market penetration strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, productportfolios, marketing tactics, collaborativearrangements and new products in R&D. - The companies analyzed in the report includeAbbott, AdnaGen, Agilent, Alere, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Biomedical Diagnostics, bioMerieux, Bio-Rad, DiaSorin,Eiken, Fujirebio, Grifols, IL, Kyowa Medex,Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Roche, Siemens, Sysmex,Thermo Fisher, Tosoh, Wako, Wallac/PE.
- Comprehensive review of the marketdynamics, trends, structure, size, growth,and key suppliers. - Test volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays,by market segment: Hospitals Commercial/Private Laboratories
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic tests. - Review of current instrumentation technologies, and feature comparison of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emergingtechnologies, and their potential market applications. - Comprehensive lists of companies developingor marketing new technologies and products by test.
Contains559 pages and 103 table's
Please note:The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.