2017 Japan Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Analyzers and Reagents: Supplier Shares, Volume and Sales Country Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies Table of Contents
2017 Japan Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Analyzers and Reagents: Supplier Shares, Volume and Sales Country Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies
VPGMarketResearch.com's new report is a strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the Japanese clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets during the nextfive years. The report explores future trends in the Japanese market; provides estimates of the specimen, test and sales volumes, as well as major suppliers’ sales and market shares; compares features of leading analyzers; profiles key competitors; and identifies specific product and marketing opportunities emerging during the next five years. The report provides five-year volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in hospitals, commercial laboratories, physician offices, and ambulatory care centers, including controls, calibrators and consumables.
The clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets are undergoing significant transformation, caused by convergence of new and more stringent regulations; advances in diagnostic technologies, system engineering, automation, and IT; and intensifying competition. Some segments, like routine chemistry, are already resembling commodity markets, where product positioning and cost per test are more critical than underlying technology. This evolving marketplace creates exciting opportunities for a variety of new instruments, reagent systems, and auxiliary products, such as specimen preparation devices, controls, and calibrators.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
- The companies analyzed in the report include Abbott, AdnaGen, Agilent, Alere, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Biomedical Diagnostics, bioMerieux, Bio-Rad, DiaSorin, Eiken, Fujirebio, Grifols, IL, Kyowa Medex, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Roche, Siemens, Sysmex, Thermo Fisher, Tosoh, Wako, Wallac/PE.