2017 Infectious Disease Testing Market: USA, Europe, Japan - Sales Forecasts by Country, Strategic Profiles of Leading Suppliers, Emerging Tests, Technology Trends, Instrumentation Review
This new 950-page report from VPGMarketResearch provides analysis of the global infectious disease testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
The report presents:
- Estimated numbers of infectious disease testing laboratories, as well as test volume and sales forecasts for France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, U.K. and U.S.
- Comprehensive marketing and technological assessment, as well as medical rationale and diagnostic prospects for nearly 100 infectious diseases and viruses, including scientific background, clinical significance and market needs for both current and emerging tests, vaccines, drugs, and listings of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products.
- Major analyzers used for infectious disease testing, including their features and operating characteristics.
- Analyses of current and emerging technologies, and their potential applications for the infectious disease testing market, including molecular diagnostics, biochips, monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, IT, gel microdroplets, differential light scattering, chromatography and several others.
- Strategic assessments of leading market players and emerging suppliers with innovative technologies and products, including their sales, product portfolios, distribution tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.
950 pages and 34 tables Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.