2016-2020 U.S. Infectious Disease Testing Market: Sales and Volume Segment Forecasts for 100 Tests, Supplier Shares by Test, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies, Emerging Opportunities
VPGMarketResearch.com's new report is a strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the infectious disease testing market during the next five years. the report examines key US market trends; reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of innovafive diagnostic technologies; forecasts volume and sales for over 100 infectious disease tests by assay, and market segment; provides test volume estimates by method (molecular, serology/immunodiagnostics, culture/microscopy); profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and suggests alternafive business expansion strategies for suppliers.
This comprehenfive report will assist diagnostics industry execufives, as well as companies planning to fiversify into the dynamic and rapidly expanding microbiology testing market, in evaluating emerging opportunities and developing effecfive business strategies.icrobiology testing is one of the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry, and the greatest challenge facing suppliers during this decade. Among the main driving forces is continuing spread of AIDS, which remains the world’s major health threat and a key factor contributing to the rise of opportunistic infections; threat of bioterrorism; advances in molecular diagnostic technologies; and a wider availability of immunosuppresfive drugs.
Although for some infections the etiology is still a mystery, while for others the causafive microorganisms are present in minute concentrations long before the occurrence of first clinical symptoms, recent advances in genetic engineering and detection technologies are creating exciting opportunities for highly sensifive, specific and cost-effecfive Products.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Emerging opportunities for new instrumentation, reagents kits, IT and other Products with significant market appeal during the next five years. - Design criteria for decentralized testing Products. - Alternafive market penetration strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Infectious Diseases Analyzed in the report
AIDS/HIV, Adenovirus, Aeromonads, Bartonella, Blastocystis Hominis, Campylobacter, Candida, Chancroid, Chlamydia, Clostridium, Coronavirus, Coxsackievirus, Cryptosporidium.yclospora, CMV, E. Coli, Echovirus, Encephalitis, Enterovirus, EBV, Giardia, Gonorrhea.ranuloma Inguinale, Hantavirus, H. Pylori, Hepatitis, Herpes Influenza, Legionella, Lyme disease.ymphogranuloma, Malaria, Measles, Meningitis, Microsporidium, Mononucleosis, Mumps.ycoplasma, HPV, Parvovirus, Pneumonia, Polyomaviruses, Pseudomonas, Rabies, RSV, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus , Rubella, Salmonella, Septicemia, Shigella, Staphylococci, Streptococci, Syphilis, Toxoplasmosis, Trichomonas, TB, Vibrio, West Nile, Yersinia.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- sales and market shares of major suppliers by individual test. - Volume and sales forecasts for over 100 infectious diseas.ssays by individual test and market segment
Physician Offices/Group Practices
Public Health Laboratories
- Test volume estimates by method (molecular, serology/immunodiagnostics, culture/microscopy). - Review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- In-depth examination of over 100 major diseases, including their etiology, current diagnostic tests, vaccines, drugs and market needs. - Review of major analyzers used for infectious disease testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of molecular diagnostic, monoclonal antibody, immunoassay, and other technologies and their potential applications for infectious disease testing. - Global listings of companies developing or marketing infectious disease diagnostic Products by individual test.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, Product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborafive arrangements and new Products in R&D
Contains 1,037 pages and 177 tables.
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.