2016-2020 Infectious Disease POC/Point-of-Care Diagnostic Testing Markets: Physician Offices/Group Practices, Emergency Rooms, Ambulatory Care Centers, Surgery Centers, Birth Centers
This new 835-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 80 tables, and provides a comprehenfive analysis of the POC infectious disease testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competifive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic Product suppliers develop effecfive business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC infectious disease testing market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of five POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers. - five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for major infectious disease tests by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practice. Emergency Room. Ambulatory Care Center. Surgery Center. Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Market shares of major infectious disease diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of infectious disease diagnostic tests performed in POC testing locations. - Review of leading infectious disease testing analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing. - Comprehenfive listings of companies developing or marketing coagulation testing technologies and Products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, Product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new Products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new infectious disease testing instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years. - Design criteria for POC testing Products. - Alternafive business expansion strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer Product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files
Contains 835 pages and 80 tables.
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.