2020 Indonesia Hemostasis Diagnostic Analyzers and Reagent Market: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Forecasts, Competitive Analysis, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation, Opportunities
This comprehensive report from LeadingMarketResearch.com contains 350 pages, 22 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging business opportunities during the next five years.
The report explores market and technological trends; provides reagent, instrument and test volume for 40 coagulation procedures; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading market players; and identifies specific product and business opportunities facing instrument and consumable suppliers during the next five years.
Coagulation Tests Analyzed in the Report
Activated Clotting Time (ACT) (1), Activated Protein C Resistance, Activated PTT (APTT), Alpha 2-Antiplasmin, Antithrombin III, Bleeding Time, D-Dimer, Factor II, Factor V, Factor V Leiden, Factor VII, Factor VIII, Factor IX, Factor Ixa, Factor X (Stuart Factor), Factor Xa, Factor XI, Factor XII, Factor XIII, Fibrin Degradation Products, Fibrinogen, Fletcher Factor/Pre-Kallikrein Factor Activation, Heparin/Anti-Factor Xa, Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, Plasmin, Plasminogen, Plasminogen Activator Inhib., Platelet Function/Aggregation, Protein C, Protein S, Prothrombin Mutation, Prothrombin Time (PT), Reptilase Time, Thrombin Time, Von Willebrand's Factor Fav/Ag, and others.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of established and emerging procedures.
- Comparison of automated and semi-automated analyzers.
- Analysis of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Product development and business expansion opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies for instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 350 pages and 22 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.
III. Market Size and Growth: Forecasts for 40 Coagulation Procedures, Reagents and InstrumentsIV. Major Product Development OpportunitiesV. Design Criteria for Decentralized Testing ProductsVI. Alternative Market Penetration StrategiesVII. Potential Market Entry Barriers and RisksVIII. Competitive AssessmentsThe report provides strategic assessments of over 20 leading coagulation marketplayers and start-up companies with innovative technologies andproducts, including:
- I. Introduction
- II. Market Overview
- A. Major Routine and Special Coagulation Tests
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (APTT)
- 3. Alpha-2 Antiplasmin
- 4. Antithrombin III
- 5. Bleeding Time
- 6. D-Dimer
- 7. Ethanol Flocculation Test
- 8. Euglobulin Lysis
- 9. Factor Assays
- a. Introduction
- b. Factor II
- c. Factor V/Factor V Leiden
- d. Factor VII
- e. Factor VIII
- f. Factor IX
- g. Factor IXa
- h. Factor X (Stuart Factor)
- i. Factor Xa
- j. Factor XI
- k. Factor XII
- l. Factor XIII
- 10. Fibrin Degradation Products
- 11. Fibrinogen
- 12. Heparin
- 13. Hirudin
- 14. Hypercoagulability and Thrombosis
- 15. Lipoprotein a
- 16. Plasmin
- 17. Plasminogen
- 18. Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor (PAI)
- 19. Platelet Function Tests
- 20. Platelet Aggregation
- 21. Proteins C and S
- 22. Prothrombin Fragment 1.2
- 23. Prothrombin Time (PT)
- 24. Reptilase Time
- 25. Thrombin Time
- 26. Tissue-Type Plasminogen Activator (t-PA)
- 27. Von Willebrand's Factor
- B. Instrumentation Review
- C. Major Technologies and Applications
List of TablesCoagulation Test Volume Forecasts by ProcedureCoagulation Diagnostics Market by Product CategoryMajor Companies Developing or Marketing Activated Clotting Time TestsMajor Companies Developing or Marketing APTT TestsMajor Companies Developing or Marketing Alpha-2 Antiplasmin TestsMajor Companies Developing or Marketing Antithrombin III TestsMajor Companies Developing or Marketing Bleeding Time TestsMajor Companies Developing or Marketing D-dimer TestsMajor Companies Developing or Marketing Factor AssaysMajor Companies Developing or Marketing Fibrin Degradation Product TestsMajor Companies Developing or Marketing Fibrinogen TestsMajor Companies Developing or Marketing Heparin TestsMajor Companies Developing or Marketing Plasmin TestsMajor Companies Developing or Marketing Plasminogen TestsMajor Companies Developing or Marketing Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor TestsMajor Companies Developing or Marketing Platelet Aggregation TestsMajor Companies Developing or Marketing Protein C TestsMajor Companies Developing or Marketing Protein S TestsMajor Companies Developing or Marketing PT TestsMajor Companies Developing or Marketing Thrombin Time TestsMajor Companies Developing or Marketing TPA TestsMajor Companies Developing or Marketing Von Willebrand's Factor Test
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Diagnostica Stago
- Helena Laboratories
- Sekisui Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Thermo Fisher, and others