Immunodiagnostics Market: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK - Market Analysis, Competitive Intelligence, Technology Trends, Opportunities for Suppliers
This comprehensive five-country report Contains 900 pages and 335 tables. The report explores future trends in the European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK); provides estimates of the specimen, test and sales volumes, as well as major suppliers sales and market shares; compares features of leading analyzers; profiles key competitors; and identifies specific product and marketing opportunities emerging during the next five years.
The report provides five-year volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in hospitals, commercial laboratories, and physician offices, including controls, calibrators and consumables.
Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic products by country and individual product.
France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK
Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, and new products in R&D.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers, by country. - Test volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays, by country and market segment: -Hospitals -Commercial/Private Laboratories -Physician Offices/Group Practices -Ambulatory Care Centers
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic tests. - Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal. -Alternative market penetration strategies. -Potential market entry barriers and risks.
900 pages and 335 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch