Immunodiagnostics Market 2017-2021: US, Europe, Japan - Opportunities for Instrument and Reagent Suppliers, Market Segment Forecasts and Shares, Competitive Strategies, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation Review
VPGMarketResearch.com's new report is a strategic analysis of over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in both centralized (hospitals, commercial laboratories), and POC/decentralized locations. The report explores future trends in the U.S., Europe and Asia; provides specimen, test and sales forecast; estimates sales and market shares of major suppliers; compares features of leading analyzers; profiles key competitors; and identifies specific product and marketing opportunities for reagent and instrument suppliers.
Clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets are undergoing significant transformation, caused by convergence of new and more stringent regulations; advances in diagnostic technologies, system engineering, automation, and IT; and intensifying competition. Some segments, like routine chemistry, are already resembling commodity markets, where product positioning and cost per test are more critical than underlying technology. This evolving marketplace creates exciting opportunities for a variety of new instruments, reagent systems, and auxiliary products, such as specimen preparation devices, controls, and calibrators.
- Europe - France - Germany - Italy - Japan - Spain - UK - USA
Global Market Overview
- Estimates of facilities performing clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic tests by country. - Test volume and sales projections by country.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers, by country. - Test volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays, by country and market segment:
- Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Ambulatory Care Centers - Birth Centers - Cancer Clinics - Emergency Departments - ICUs/CCUs - NursingHomes - Operating Recovery Suites - Physician Offices/Group Practices - Surgery Centers
- Clinical Chemistry - Therapeutic Drug Monitoring - Endocrine Function - Drugs of Abuse - Immunoproteins - Tumor Markers and Special Chemistry
- Analysis of current and emerging clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic tests. - Review of current instrumentation technologies, and feature comparison of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications. - Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal. - Alternative market penetration strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in RD. The companies analyzed in the report include: