2016 Immunodiagnostic Analyzers and Reagents in 33 Countries: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Sales Segment Forecasts for 100 Special Chemistry, Drug of Abuse, Endocrine Function, Immunoprotein, Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, and Tumor Marker Tests, Opportunities for Suppliers
This new 33-company survey from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 1,650 pages and 890 tables. The report provides a granular strategic analysis of over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in both centralized (hospitals, commercial laboratories), and POC/decentralized locations. The report explores future market trends; forecasts specimen, test and sales volume; estimates sales and market shares of key suppliers in major countries; compares features of leading analyzers; profiles key competitors; and identifies specific product and marketing opportunities for reagent and instrument suppliers.
Clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets are undergoing significant transformation, caused by convergence of new and more stringent regulations; advances in diagnostic technologies, system engineering, automation, and IT; and intensifying competition. Some segments, like routine chemistry, are already resembling commodity markets, where product positioning and cost per test are more critical than underlying technology. This evolving marketplace creates exciting opportunities for a variety of new instruments, reagent systems, and auxiliary products, such as specimen preparation devices, controls, and calibrators.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA
Global Market Overview
- Estimates of facilities performing clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic tests in major countries.
- Test volume and sales projections.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays.
Individual Tests Analyzed in the Report
Routine Clinical Chemistry
Albumin, Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT/SGPT, Ammonia, Amylase, AST/SGOT, Bilirubin, BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen), Calcium, Carbon Dioxide/Bicarbonate, Chloride, Cholesterol, Creatine Kinase (CK), CK-MB, Creatinine, GGT, Glucose, HDL Cholesterol, Homocysteine, Iron, LDH, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Total Protein, Triglycerides, Troponin, Uric Acid
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
Amikacin, Carbamazepine, Cyclosporin, Digoxin, Everolimus, Gentamicin, Levetiracetam, Lithium, Methotrexate, NAPA/Procainamide, Phenobarbital, Phenytoin, Quinidine, Sirolimus, Tacrolimus, Theophylline, Tobramycin, Topirimate, Valproic Acid, Vancomycin
Cortisol, Estradiol, FSH, HCG, Gastrin, LH, Progesterone, PTH/IO PTH, Prolactin, T3, T3 Uptake, Free T3, T4, Free T4, TBG, Testosterone, Thyroglobulin Ab, TPO Ab, TSH
Tumor Markers and Special Chemistry
AFP, CA 15-3/27-29, CA 19-9, CEA, Ferritin, Follate (Folic Acid), Glycosylated Hemoglobin, HCG, 25-Hydroxy Vitamin D2 and D3, Occult Blood, PAP, PSA, Thyroglobulin, Vitamin B-12
C3, C4, Free Light Chains, Haptoglobin, IgA, IgE Specific, IgE Total, IgG, IgM, Immunofixation, Prealbumin, Protein Electrophoresis
Drugs of Abuse
Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Cannabinoids/Marijuana, Cocaine, LSD, Methadone, Methaqualone, Opiates, Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene, Tricyclic Antidepressants
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic tests.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and feature comparison of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in RD.
- Agilent Technologies
- Bayer Healthcare
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Biomedical Diagnostics
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Kyowa Medex
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Quest Diagnostics
- Thermo Fisher/ Affymetrix
Contains1,650 pages and 890 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch