US Hospital Tumor Marker Forecasts for Major Tests: Supplier Shares by Test, Competitive Landscape, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
This new report from LeadingMarketResearch.com contains 567 pages, 50 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the US hospital tumor market testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next 5 years.
- Mortality statistics and scientific views on the etiology of major types of cancer, e.g., lung, colorectal, breast, prostatic, pancreatic, leukemia, lymphoma, gastrointestinal, bladder, liver, ovarian, testicular, oral, skin and others.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for 40 tumor markers performed in US hospitals.
- Current instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
567 pages and 50 tablesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.