US Hospital Microbiology Analyzers and Consumables Market, 2019-2023: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Test Volume and Sales Forecasts, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation and Opportunities
This new report from LeadingMarketResearch.com contains 997 pages, 87 tables, and presents a comprehensive opportunities in the US hospital microbiology testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US hospital laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Current scientific views on the definition, epidemiology, and etiology of major infectious diseases and microorganisms.
- Volume and sales forecasts for 80 microbiology tests performed in US hospital laboratories.
- Instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers by test.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
997 pages and 87 tablesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.