US Hospital Hematology and Flow Cytometry Analyzers and Reagents, 2019-2023: Market Shares and Strategies, Segmentation Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Latest Instrumentation
This new report from LeadingMarketResearch.com contains 248 pages, 15 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the US hospital hematology and flow cytometry markets, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US hematology and flow cytometry practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Five-year volume and sales forecasts for major hematology and flow cytometry tests performed in US hospitals.
- Annual placements and installed base estimates for major automated and semiautomated hematology analyzers and flow cytometers.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Five-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for instruments, consumables, and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
248 pages and 15 tablesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.