US Hospital Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostics Market Forecasts 2017-2022: Reagent and Instrument Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 543 pages, 63 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the US hospital clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic hospital laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Five-year volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in US hospitals, including controls, calibrators and consumables.
- Five-year volume forecasts for serum, whole blood, plasma, CFS, urine and other specimens.
- Five-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic instruments and consumables.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Market penetration strategies, entry barriers and risks.
543 pages and 63 tables.Please note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.