2024 US Hospital Cancer Diagnostics Market: Supplier Shares by Test, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for Major Tumor Markers, Competitive Landscape, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Opportunities for Suppliers
This new report from LeadingMarketResearch.com contains 567 pages and 50 tables.
The report is available by section, and can be customized to specific information needs and budget.
The report presents a comprehensive analysis of the US hospital cancer diagnostics market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next 5 years.
- Mortality statistics and scientific views on the etiology of major types of cancer, e.g., lung, colorectal, breast, prostatic, pancreatic, leukemia, lymphoma, gastrointestinal, bladder, liver, ovarian, testicular, oral, skin and others.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for 40 cancer diagnostic procedures performed in US hospitals.
- Current instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
567 pages and 50 tablesPlease note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.