2015-2019 U.S. Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets: Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies
“2015-2019 U.S. Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets: Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies” is VPGMarketResearch.com new study designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the U.S. hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the U.S. market; provides market share estimates, as well as specimen, test, sales forecasts, and instrument placements; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading competitors and emerging market entrants; and suggests specific product and marketing opportunities facing reagent and instrument suppliers.
During the next five years, continued advances in molecular diagnostics, monoclonal antibodies, lasers and IT, as well as growing understanding of immunologic forces regulating systemic diseases, will have a profound impact on the hematology and flow cytometry markets worldwide. New molecular diagnostic and monoclonal antibody tests will facilitate existing procedures and provide basis for sensitive, specific and simple assays. The introduction of smaller and easy-to-operate laser systems will further expand applications of flow cytometry to routine clinical laboratories. Further advances in IT will reduce the cost of instrument manufacture, service warranty, and permit development of self-troubleshooting, autocalibration and other advanced features. Presently tedious analyses of chromosomal abnormalities, DNA content, and lymphocyte subsets will become more automated and routine.
U.S. Market Overview
- Facilities performing hematology and flow cytometry testing.
- Test volume and sales projections.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of hematology and flow cytometry products by country.
- Specimen, test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures by individual test and market segment: - Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories - Physician Offices/Group Practices
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry assays. - Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment. - Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model. - Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers.
- The study reviews current instrumentation technologies, and compares features of leading hematology, flow cytometry, platelet aggregation and sedimentation rate analyzers.
- The report features analyzers manufactured by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biocode Hycel, CellaVision, Diesse Ves Matic, Drew-Scientific, Horiba, Medica, Menarini, Nihon Kohden, Polymedco, Siemens and Sysmex.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
- The companies analyzed in the report include: - Abbott - Agilent Technologies - Beckman Coulter/Danaher - Becton Dickinson - Bio-Rad - CellaVision - Horiba - Iris Diagnostics/Danaher - Nihon Kohden - Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics - Roche - Siemens - Sysmex
Contains 275 pages and 36 tables
Please note:The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.