2017-2021 HIV/AIDS Diagnostics Market: Blood Banks, Commercial Labs, Hospitals, Physician Offices, Public Health Labs - HIV 1/2, Combo, Ag, NAT, Western Blot - - Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Country Market Segment Volume and Sales Forecasts
This 7-country report presents detailed analyses of the AIDS diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. For each country, the report provides test volume and sales forecasts for HIV/HIV-1/2/Combo, HIVAg/ NAT, Western Blot, HTLV-I/II and other confirmatory tests performed in the following market segments:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Blood Banks
- Physician Offices
- Public Health Laboratories
For each country, in addition to test volume and sales projections, the report presents sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of AIDS tests.
- Provides scientific views on the definition, epidemiology and etiology of AIDS and other retroviruses.
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Immunodiagnostics, IT and other emerging technologies.
- Reviews infectious disease testing analyzers marketed by Abbott, Beckman Coulter, bioMerieux, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics/J&J, Roche, Siemens, Tosoh and other suppliers.
- Profiles over 30 leading manufacturers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products.
- Analyzes alternative market penetration strategies for suppliers.
The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including VPGMarketResearch’s proprietary database developed during the course of over 100 syndicated studies and numerous proprietary single-client assignments. The database contains information on companies, technologies, products and executives worldwide. Moreover, a comprehensive review of the product and financial literature, business and technical periodicals, and pertinent industry analyst reports was conducted.Contains
288 pages and 43 tablesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.