US HIV/AIDS Diagnostic Testing Market, 2019-2023: Supplier Shares, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts by Assay, Competitive Analysis, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Opportunities for Suppliers
This report presents detailed analyses of the AIDS diagnostics market in the US. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts forHIV-1/2/Combo, HIV Ag,NAT,Western Blot
and other confirmatory tests performed in the following market segments:
- Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories - Blood Banks - Physician Offices - Public Health Laboratories
In addition to test volume and sales projections, the report presents sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of AIDS tests.
- Provides scientific views on the definition, epidemiology and etiology of AIDS and other retroviruses.
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Immunodiagnostics, IT and other emerging technologies.
- Reviews infectious disease testing analyzers marketed by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, bioMerieux, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics/J&J, Roche, Siemens, Tosoh and other suppliers.
- Profiles leading manufacturers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products.
- Analyzes alternative market penetration strategies for suppliers.
The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including VPGMarketResearch’s proprietary database developed during the course of over 100 syndicated studies and numerous proprietary single-client assignments. The database contains information on companies, technologies, products and executives worldwide. Moreover, a comprehensive review of the product and financial literature, business and technical periodicals, and pertinent industry analyst reports was conducted.Contains
250 pages and 6 tables.Please note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.