2016 Global Tumor Marker Testing Market: Supplier Shares by Test, Country Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Competitive Strategies, Emerging Opportunities - France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, US Table of Contents
VPGMarketResearch's new study of the major business opportunities emerging in the global cancer diagnostics market during the next five years.The report examines trends in the U.S., Europe and Asia; reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of new diagnostic technologies; forecasts sales of major tumor markers by country and market segment; profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and identifies specific business opportunities for suppliers.
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease.During the next five years, the worldwide cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field.Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy.The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion worldwide.
France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA
Worldwide Market Overview
- Five-year test volume and sales projections by country. - Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, structure, size, growth and major suppliers by country. - Estimated universe of laboratories performing cancer diagnostic testing by country. - Cancer statistics, etiology and recent developments in the U.S., Europe, and Asia.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years. - Design criteria for new products. - Alternative market penetration strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Over 200 Current and Emerging Cancer Diagnostic Test
- Sales and market shares of major cancer diagnostic product suppliers by individual test and country. - Five-year test volume and sales forecastsfor major tumor markers by country and market segment, including:
Hospitals Commercial/Private Laboratories Physician Offices/Group Practices Cancer Clinics Ambulatory Care Centers
- Analysis of major molecular diagnostic and immunodiagnostic analyzers used for cancer testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of latest technologies and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing. - Review of competing/complementing technologies. - Extensive listings of companies, universitiesand research centers developing new cancer diagnostic testsand detection technologies.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliersand start-up firms developing innovative cancer diagnostictechnologies and products, including their sales,product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements, and new products in R&D.