Global Tumor Marker Diagnostic Testing Market: Future Horizons and Growth Strategies - Instrument and Reagents Supplier Shares, Country Segment Forecasts, Competitive Intelligence, Opportunities
- Identifies and evaluates major business opportunities emerging in the tumor marker market during the next five years - Examines trends in the U.S., Europe and Japan - Reviews current and emerging tumor markers - Analyzes applications of emerging diagnostic technologies - Forecasts sales of major tumor markers by country and market segment - Profiles leading market players and potential entrants - Suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next ten years, the worldwide cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field. Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion worldwide.
- France - Germany - Italy - Japan - Spain - UK - USA
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers, by individual tumor markerand country. - Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for majortumor markers by country and market segment,including: - Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories - Physician Offices/Group Practices - Cancer Clinics - Ambulatory Care Centers - Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including reviewof the market dynamics, structure, size, growth and major suppliersby country. - Cancer statistics, etiology and recent developments in theU.S., Japan and five major European countries.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of over 200 current and emerging tumor markers,including: - Biochemical Markers - Oncogenes - Growth Factors - Hormones - Colony Stimulating Factors - Lymphokines - Immunohistochemical Stains, and others. - Analysis of major immunoassay analyzers used fortumor marker testing, including their operating characteristics,features and selling prices.
- Assessment of monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, DNAprobes, biochips/microarrays, chromosome analysis, IT,artificial intelligence, flow cytometry, biosensors, and theirpotential applications for tumor marker testing. - Review of competing/complementing technologies, includingCT, MRI, NMR, PET and photonics spectroscopy. - Extensive listings of over 500 companies, universities andresearch centers developing new tumor markers and detection technologies.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborativearrangements and new products in R&D.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Estimated universe of laboratories performing tumor marker testingby country. - Ten-year test volume and sales projections by country.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentiallysignificant market appeal during the next ten years. - Design criteria for new products. - Alternative market penetration strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on interviews with clinical pathologists, laboratory directors,executives from leading diagnostic companies and start-up firmsdeveloping innovative products, university scientists, as well asexperts from industry associations, venture capital firms and theinvestment banking community in the U.S., five major Europeancountries and Japan.
The market projections are also based on questionnaireresponses received from hospitals, commercial/private laboratories,physician offices/group practices, cancer clinics and ambulatorycare centers in seven countries.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensivereview of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturerproduct literature, patents, trade association surveys, governmentstudies, marketing and technical meeting presentations, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files was conducted.
Contains 1,200 pages and 450 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch