2016-2020 Global Nucleic Acid Testing/NAT Market: Supplier Shares, Country Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Competitive Strategies, Emerging Opportunities - Infectious Diseases, Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity Testing
This unique seven-country report, 1,398-page report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate major business opportunities emerging in the NAT market during this decade.
- Business and technological trends in seven major market. five- and ten-year test volume and sales forecasts - Market shares of leading competitors - Feature comparison of major analyzers - Profiles of market players and start-up firms developing innovafive technologies and Products - Specific Product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The NAT market is unquestionably the most rapidly growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as inProduction of a wide range of new Products that will require innovafive marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the inProduction of cost-effecfive and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the NAT market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next ten years.
- France - Germany - Italy - Japan - Spain - UK - USA
Worldwide Market Overview
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing an.A.y country and market segment. - five-year test volume and sales projections by country.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- sales and market shares of major suppliers of NA.eagent kits and components. - Ten-year test volume and sales forecasts for major applications, including:
- Ten-year test volume and sales projections for over 30 NAT assays. - A comprehenfive analysis of the sequencing market, by country and laboratory segment, including:
- Industrial - Academic - Government - Commercial
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers, by country.
- Comparison of leading NAT analyzers from Abbott, Beckman Coulter, BD, Bio-Rad, Gen-Probe, Roche, Tecan and other suppliers. - Extenfive review of NAT technologies, test formats, detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and over 30 target/signal amplification methods, including:
- Worldwide listings of companies, ufiversities and research centers developing new NAT technologies and Products.
- Extenfive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, Product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborafive arrangements and new technologieoducts in R&D. - Comprehensive listings of companies developing and marketing NAT Products, by test and application.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new Product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal durin.he next ten years. - Design criteria for new Products. - Alternafive market penetration strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks. - Business planning issues and concerns.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors and execufives of leading diagnostic companies and start-up firms developing innovafive technologies and Products in the U.S., five major European countries and Japan.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehenfive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer Product and financial literature, as well as VPGMarketResearch’s proprietary data base was conducted
Contains 1,398 pages and 194 tables.
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.