2015 Global Molecular Diagnostics Market: The Next Frontier for Innovation, Competition, and Productivity - Country Segment Forecasts, Supplier Shares, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies Table of Contents
2015 Global Molecular Diagnostics Market: The Next Frontier for Innovation, Competition, and Productivity - Country Segment Forecasts, Supplier Shares, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies Description
This new seven-country study from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 1,398 pages, 194 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate major business opportunities emerging in the molecular diagnosticsmarket during the next five years. Highlights
- Business and technological trends in seven major markets: France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, and US - Five-year test volume and sales forecasts - Market shares of leading competitors - Feature comparison of major analyzers - Profiles of market players and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products - Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The molecular diagnostics market is unquestionably the most rapidly growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the molecular diagnostics market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
- France - Germany - Italy - Japan - Spain - UK - USA
Worldwide Market Overview
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and molecular diagnostic testingby country and market segment.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections by country.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers of molecular diagnosticreagent kits and components.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for major applications, including:
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new molecular- diagnostictechnologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new technologies/products in R&D.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing and marketing molecular diagnostics products, by test and application.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors and executives of leading diagnostic companies and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products in the U.S., five major European countries and Japan.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product and financial literature, as well as Venture Planning Group’s proprietary data base was conducted.
Contains 1398 pages and 194 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.