2015 Global Diagnostic Imaging Market
A worldwide strategic overview of the diagnostic imaging market, including:
- Estimates of the market size and growth.
- Sales forecasts by geographic region and modality.
- Review of the U.S. and international technological, regulatory, economic, demographic and social trends with potentially significant impact on the diagnostic imaging industry during the next five years.
- Analysis of major geographic regions, including North America, Europe, Japan and Latin America.
- Discussion of trends in X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS and other technologies.
34 pages and 5 tablesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.
- I. Outlook
- A. Introduction
- B. Industry Consolidation and Diversification: A Biomodal Trend
- C. Market Globalization
- D. Pricing Pressures
- E. Productivity
- II. Major Geographic Regions
- A. North America
- B. Europe
- C. Japan
- D. Latin America
- III. Major Modalities
- A. X-Ray
- B. Ultrasound
- C. MRI
- D. CT
- E. Nuclear Medicine
- F. PET
- G. PACS
- IV. Market Size and Growth
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Worldwide Diagnostic Imaging Market Estimated Sales by Geographic Region and Country
- Table 2: Worldwide Diagnostic Imaging Market Estimated Sales Growth by Geographic Region and Country
- Table 3: Worldwide Diagnostic Imaging Market Estimated Sales by Modality and Business
- Table 4: Worldwide Diagnostic Imaging Market Estimated Sales by Modality/Business And Geographic Region
- Table 5: Worldwide Diagnostic Imaging Market Estimated Sales Growth by Modality/Business