2016-2020 Global Cancer Diagnostics Market: Emerging Tests, Technology Assessment, Instrumentation Review, Country Volume and Sales Forecasts, Strategic Profiles of Leading Suppliers
This new report from VPGMarketResearch provides analysis of the global cancer diagnostics market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
The report presents:
- Estimated numbers of cancer testing laboratories, as well as test volume and sales forecasts for France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, U.K. and U.S.
- Marketing and technological assessment, as well as medical rationale and diagnostic prospects for major categories of circulating and cellular tests, such as Biochemical Markers, Oncogenes, Growth Factors, Hormones, Colony Stimulating Factors, Lymphokines, Immunohistochemical Stains and others.
- Overview of the clinical significance and market needs for both current and emerging cancer diagnostic tests, as well as listings of companies, universities and research centers developing or marketing new technologies, products, and applications.
- Review of current instrumentation used for cancer diagnostic testing.
- Assessment of monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, DNA probes, biochips/microarrays, chromosome analysis, IT, flow cytometry, biosensors, and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing
- Competing/complementing technologies, such as CT, MRI, NMR, PET and photonics spectroscopy.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers of cancer diagnostic products, including their sales, product portfolios, distribution tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
510 pages and 31 tables Please note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.