2016-2020 Global Animal Health Market Dynamics, Trends, and Leading Supplier Marketing Tactics and Technological Know-How
This new 80-pages report from VPGMarketResearch.com analyzes marketing tactics and technological know-how of the world’s leading animal health companies, including:
- Five-year forecasts for: - Major market segments - Key geographic regions
- Assessment of major U.S. and international trends with potentially significant impact on the animal health industry during the next five years, including discussion of such issues as pricing, industry consolidation, market globalization, growing R&D cost, generics, as well as advances in genomics, proteomics, drug screening, tissue engineering, bioinformatics and other technologies.
The company profiles include:
- Sales force size in the U.S. and other markets.
- Promotional tactics
- Distribution approaches
- Product service and support
- Customer relations
- Internally developed and acquired animal health technologies, processes and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
80 pages and 6 tablesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.