2015 Global Agrochemical Companies Technological Know-How
For each company, the report analyzes:
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
The companies analyzed in the report: BASF, Bayer, Dow, DuPont, Monsanto, Sumitomo, and Syngenta.Contains
26 pagesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.
- 1. BASF
- 2. Bayer
- 3. Dow
- 4. DuPont
- 5. FMC
- 6. Makhteshim-Agan
- 7. Monsanto
- 8. Nufarm
- 9. Sumitomo
- 10. Syngenta
- For each company, the report provides:
- - Internally developed and acquired technologies and related capabilities
- - Proprietary technologies and patent litigations