This new study from VPGMarketResearch contains 615 pages, 26 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the infectious disease molecular diagnostics market during the next five years.
- Business and technological trends in major markets - five-year test volume and sales forecasts - Market shares of leading competitors - Feature comparison of major analyzers - Strategic Profiles of leading market players and start-up firms developing innovafive Products - Specific Product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The infectious disease molecular diagnostics market is one of the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as inProduction of a wide range of new Products that will require innovafive marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the inProduction of cost-effecfive and automated systems with amplification methods. In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the infectious disease molecular diagnostics market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
German Market Overview
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and molecular diagnostic testing for infectious diseases by market segment. - five-year test volume and sales projections.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- sales and market shares of leading suppliers of infectious disease molecular diagnostic reagent kits and components. - five-year test volume and sales projections for over 40 infectious disease molecular diagnostic assays. - A comprehenfive analysis of the sequencing market by country and laboratory segment. - Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Comparison of leading infectious disease molecular diagnostic analyzers. - Extenfive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and over target/signal amplification methods. - Worldwide listings of companies, ufiversities and research centers developing new molecular diagnostic technologies and Products.
- Extenfive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, Product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborafive arrangements and new technologieoducts in R&D.
- Comprehenfive listings of companies developing and marketing infectious disease molecular diagnostic Products, by test and application.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new Product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years. - Design criteria for new Products. - Alternafive market penetration strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks. - Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 615 pages and 26 tables.
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.