2016-2020 Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the US Hemostasis Diagnostic Testing Market: Instrument and Reagents Supplier Shares, Country Segment Forecasts, Competitive Intelligence, Opportunities
This comprehensive report contains 424 pages, 37 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the US coagulation testing market during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the US coagulation testing market; provides estimates of the test volume, as well as sales and market shares of leading competitors; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading market players; and identifies specific product and business opportunities facing instrument and consumable suppliers during the next five years.
Activated Clotting Time (ACT) (1), Activated Protein C Resistance, Activated PTT (APTT), Alpha 2-Antiplasmin, Antithrombin III, Bleeding Time.-Dimer, Factor II, Factor V, Factor V Leiden, Factor VII, Factor VIII.actor IX, Factor Ixa, Factor X (Stuart Factor), Factor Xa, Factor XI, Factor XII, Factor XIII.ibrin Degradation Products, Fibrinogen, Fletcher Factor/Pre-Kallikrein Factor Activation.eparin/Anti-Factor Xa, Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, Plasmin, Plasminogen.lasminogen Activator Inhib., Platelet Function/Aggregation, Protein C, Protein S.rothrombin Mutation, Prothrombin Time (PT), Reptilase Time, Thrombin Time.on Willebrand's Factor Fav/Ag, and others.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of majo.nstrument and reagent suppliers.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including:
- Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories - Physician Offices
- Test volume forecasts for over 40 major procedures by market segment.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of established and emerging procedures. - Comparison of automated and semi-automated analyzers from Diagnostica Stago, Helena, IL.iemens, Sysmex and other suppliers.
- Analysis of current and emerging technologie.nd their potential market applications. - Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Product development and business expansio.pportunities with significant market appeal. .roduct models with tentative prices and operating characteristics. - Alternative market penetration strategies for instrument and reagent suppliers. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 424 pages and 37 table's
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.