2016-2020 Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the Global Hemostasis Diagnostic Testing Market: Instrument and Reagents Supplier Shares, Country Segment Forecasts, Competitive Intelligence, Opportunities
This comprehensive seven-country report contains 650 pages, 150 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the global coagulation testing market during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan; provides estimates of the test volume, as well as sales and market shares of leading competitors; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading market players; and identifies specific product and business opportunities facing instrument and consumable suppliers during the next five years.
The growing cost-containment pressures in major industrialized nations, coupled with continued technological advances in chromogenic substrates, monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, molecular diagnostics, computers and laboratory automation will radically change the global coagulation diagnostics practice during the next five years.
New specific and sensitive markers of coagulation will be increasingly used on automated instrumentation. Coagulation testing will also become more standardized, offering opportunities for quality control products and services.oreover, the continuing contraction of the hospital system and technological advances will facilitate decentralization of the coagulation testing closer to the patient, thus creating additional opportunities and challenges for suppliers.
Activated Clotting Time (ACT) (1), Activated Protein C Resistance, Activated PTT (APTT), Alpha 2-Antiplasmin, Antithrombin III, Bleeding Time.-Dimer, Factor II, Factor V, Factor V Leiden, Factor VII, Factor VIII.actor IX, Factor Ixa, Factor X (Stuart Factor), Factor Xa, Factor XI, Factor XII, Factor XIII.ibrin Degradation Products, Fibrinogen, Fletcher Factor/Pre-Kallikrein Factor Activation.eparin/Anti-Factor Xa, Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, Plasmin, Plasminogen.lasminogen Activator Inhib., Platelet Function/Aggregation, Protein C, Protein S.rothrombin Mutation, Prothrombin Time (PT), Reptilase Time, Thrombin Time.on Willebrand's Factor Fav/Ag, and others.
- France - Germany - Italy - Japan - Spain - UK - US
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of majo.nstrument and reagent suppliers.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including:
- Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories - Physician Offices - Ambulatory Care Centers
- Test volume forecast.or over 40 major procedures, by country and market segment.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of established and emerging procedures.
- Comparison of automated and semi-automated analyzers from Diagnostica Stago, Helena, IL.iemens, Sysmex and other suppliers.
- Analysis of current and emerging technologie.nd their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Estimates of facilities performing coagulation tests by country.
- Test volume and sales projections by country.
- Product development and business expansio.pportunities with significant market appeal.
.roduct models with tentative prices and operating characteristics.
- Alternative market penetration strategies for instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 650 pages and 150 table's
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.