“2015 New Frontiers in Point-of-Care/POC Hematology and Flow Cytometry Testing: Business Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape” is VPGMarketResearch’s new report, which provides comprehensive analysis of thePOC hematology and flow cytometry markets, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
- Review of POC hematology and flow cytometry market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers. - Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts forhematology and flow cytometry procedures by marketsegment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices - Emergency Rooms - Operating/Recovery Suites - ICUs/CCUs - Cancer Clinics - Ambulatory Care Centers - Surgery Centers - Nursing Homes - Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares ofmajor reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologiesand products, by test.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years. - Design criteria for POC testing products. - Alternative business expansion strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and Venture Planning Group's proprietary data files.
Contains 279 pages and58 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.