France Hospital Infectious Disease Market Forecasts for 100 Tests: Supplier Shares by Test, Competitive Landscape, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
This new report from LeadingMarketResearch.com contains 897 pages, 77 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the French hospital infectious disease testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the French hospital laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Current scientific views on definition, epidemiology, and etiology of major infectious diseases and microorganisms.
- Volume and sales forecasts for 80 infectious disease tests performed in French hospital laboratories.
- Instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers by test.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
897 pages and 77 tablesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.