2016-2020 France Emerging Tumor Marker Testing Market: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Strategies for Instrument and Reagent Suppliers
- Comprehensive 585-page analysis of the French tumor marker testing market.
- Major issues pertaining to the French laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Mortality statistics and scientific views on the etiology of major types of cancer, e.g., lung, colorectal, breast, prostatic, pancreatic, leukemia, lymphoma, gastrointestinal, bladder, liver, ovarian, testicular, oral, skin and others.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 tumor markers performed in French hospitals and commercial laboratories.
- Placements and installed base of automated and semi-automated analyzers used for tumor marker testing.
- Current instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
585 pages and 95 tablesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.