World Flavor and Fragrance Market 2021: Strategic Assessments of Leading Suppliers
This new 550-page report from LeadingMarketResearch contains 65 tables, and presents a thought-provoking analysis of the performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide flavor and fragrance market. The study is designed to provide the flavor and fragrance industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The report’s major objectives include:
To establish a comprehensive, factual, annually-updated and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world’s leading flavor and fragrance companies.
To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, marketing and technological capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
To complement organizations’ internal competitor information gathering efforts by providing strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
To identify the least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
The report provides information not available from any other published source, such as sales force estimates by country. Each company assessment includes:
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
-A 4-9 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: OWNERSHIP - Background of parent companies, private owners, and shareholder information.
SECTION III: BUSINESS EVOLUTION
- History of the company’s formation, which is important to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality, and future strategies. - Business evolution milestone charts.
SECTION IV: ORGANIZATION ANDMANAGEMENT
- Most recent acquisitions, divestitures, and organizational changes. - Current organizational structure. - Background of senior managers.
SECTION V: MAJOR FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Production, compounding, creative, and R&D facilities by country. - Workforce size.
- Major products and services, including fragrances (fine, technical), flavors, aroma chemicals (high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume specialties), essential oils, and others. - Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
SECTION VII: MARKETING CAPABILITIES
- Sales force size by country. - Major sale office locations. - Marketing tactics.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Sales estimates by product category and geographic region. - Five-year sales and operating profit performance.