2022 Finland Infectious Disease Testing Market - Growth Opportunities, Supplier Shares by Test, Segmentation Forecasts for 100 Respiratory, STD, Enteric, and other Virology, Bacteriology, Parasitology and Mycology Assays - Competitive Strategies and SWOT Analysis, Latest Technologies, Instrumentation Pipeline, Market Barriers and Risks
This unique report from LeadingMarketResearch.com provides information not available from any other source, including test volume and sales forecasts for 100 individual tests, and competitor strategies. The report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the infectious disease testing market during the next five years.
The report is available by section, and can be customized to specific information needs and budget. The report reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of innovative diagnostic technologies; forecasts volume and sales for over 100 infectious disease tests; provides test volume estimates by method (molecular, serology/immunodiagnostics, culture/microscopy); profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.
This comprehensive report will assist diagnostics industry executives, as well as companies planning to diversify into the dynamic and rapidly expanding infectious disease testing market, in evaluating emerging opportunities and developing effective business strategies.
The infectious disease testing is one of the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry, and the greatest challenge facing suppliers during this decade. Among the main driving forces is continuing spread of AIDS, which remains the world’s major health threat and a key factor contributing to the rise of opportunistic infections; threat of bioterrorism; advances in molecular diagnostic technologies; and a wider availability of immunosuppressive drugs. Although for some infections the etiology is still a mystery, while for others the causative microorganisms are present in minute concentrations long before the occurrence of first clinical symptoms, recent advances in genetic engineering and detection technologies are creating exciting opportunities for highly sensitive, specific and cost-effective products.
Infectious Diseases Analyzed in the Report
AIDS/HIV, Adenovirus, Aeromonads, Bartonella, Blastocystis Hominis, Campylobacter, Candida, Chancroid, Chlamydia, Clostridium, Coronavirus, Coxsackievirus, Cryptosporidium, Cyclospora, CMV, E. Coli, Echovirus, Encephalitis, Enterovirus, EBV, Giardia, Gonorrhea, Granuloma Inguinale, Hantavirus, H. Pylori, Hepatitis, Herpes Influenza, Legionella, Lyme, Lymphogranuloma, Malaria, Measles, Meningitis, Microsporidium, Mononucleosis, Mumps, Mycoplasma, HPV, Parvovirus, Pneumonia, Polyomaviruses, Pseudomonas, Rabies, RSV, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus , Rubella, Salmonella, Septicemia, Shigella, Staphylococci, Streptococci, Syphilis, Toxoplasmosis, Trichomonas, TB, Vibrio, West Nile, Yersinia.
Current and Emerging Products
- In-depth examination of over 100 major diseases, including their etiology, current diagnostic tests, vaccines, drugs and market needs.
- Review of major analyzers used for infectious disease testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of molecular diagnostic, monoclonal antibody, immunoassay, and other technologies and their potential applications for infectious disease testing.
- Companies developing or marketing infectious disease diagnostic products by individual test.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Emerging opportunities for new instrumentation, reagents kits, IT and other products with significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for decentralized testing products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook