2016-2020 Europe Tumor Marker Testing Market: Supplier Shares by Test, Country Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Competitive Strategies, Emerging Opportunities--France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK
This comprehensive five-countryreport contains 820 pages, 320 tables, and presents analysis of the major business opportunities emerging in the cancer diagnostics market during the nextfive years. The report examines trends in major European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK); reviews current and emerging tests; analyzes potential applications of various diagnostic technologies; forecasts sales of major tumor markers by country and market segment; profiles leading market players and potential entrants; and suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the European cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expand ing field. Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion.
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers, by individual cancer diagnostic test and country. - Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for major cancer diagnostic testsby country and market segment, including: - Hospitals- Commercial/Private Laboratories- Physician Offices/Group Practices- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including reviewof the market dynamics, structure, size, growth and major suppliersby country. - Cancer statistics, etiology and recent developments in five major European countries.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of over 200 current and emerging cancer diagnostic tests,including: - Biochemical Markers- Oncogenes- Growth Factors- Hormones- Colony Stimulating Factors- Lymphokines- Immunohistochemical Stains, and others. - Analysis of major immunoassay analyzers used forcancer diagnostic testing, including their operating characteristics,features and selling prices.
- Assessment of monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, DNAprobes, biochips/microarrays, chromosome analysis, IT,artificial intelligence, flow cytometry, biosensors, and other technologies and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing. - Review of competing/complementing technologies, includingCT, MRI, NMR, PET and photonics spectroscopy. - Extensive listings of over 500 companies, universities and research centers developing new cancer diagnostic tests and detection technologies.
- Strategic assessments ofmajor suppliers and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborativearrangements, and new products in R&D.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentiallysignificant market appeal during the next five years. - Design criteria for new products. - Alternative market penetration strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
820 pages and 320 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.